Referencias (Sección 1)
Referencias de Es nuevo, ¿pero es mejor?
1. Vandenbroucke JP. Thalidomide: an unanticipated adverse event. 2003.
3. Thomson D, Capstick T. How a risk management programme can ensure safety in thalidomide use. Pharmaceutical Journal 2004 Feb 14:194-5.
4. Krumholz HM, Ross JR, Presler AH, et al. What have we learnt from Vioxx? BMJ 2007;334:120-3.
5. Merck statements dated 7 December 2009, on Vioxx proceedings in Ontario, Canada, and 4 March 2010 on Vioxx judgment in Australia. QUERY
6. Cohen D. Rosiglitazone what went wrong? BMJ 2010;341:c4848.
7. Lehman R, Yudkin JS, Krumholz HM. Licensing drugs for diabetes: surrogate end points are not enough, robust evidence of benefits and harms is needed. BMJ 2010;341:c4805.
8. Blackstone EH. Could it happen again? The Björk-Shiley convexo-concave heart valve story. Circulation 2005;111:2717-19.
9. Wilson PM, Booth AM, Eastwood A, et al. Deconstructing media coverage of trastuzumab (Herceptin): an analysis of national newspaper coverage. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine 2008;101:125-32.
10. Timmins N. Drugs watchdog gets harsh treatment. Financial Times, 8 October 2005, p6.
12. Press MF, Sauter G, Bernstein L, et al. Diagnostic evaluation of HER-2 as a molecular target: an assessment of accuracy and reproducibility of laboratory testing in large, prospective, randomized clinical trials. Clinical Cancer Research 2005;11(18):6598-607.
13. NICE draft guidance on trastuzumab (Herceptin) for early breast cancer (press release), 9 June 2006.
14. Cumming J, Mays N, Daubée J. How New Zealand has contained expenditure on drugs. BMJ 2010;340:1224-6.
15. NHS NICE Technology Appraisal TA34. Guidance on the use of trastuzumab for the treatment of advanced breast cancer. Issue date March 2002; review date April 2005.