Referencias (Sección 1)
Referencias de Es nuevo, ¿pero es mejor?
1. Vandenbroucke JP. Thalidomide: an unanticipated adverse event. 2003.
2. Stephens T, Brynner R. Dark medicine: the impact of thalidomide and its revival as a vital medicine. Cambridge, Mass: Perseus Publishing, 2001.
3. Thomson D, Capstick T. How a risk management programme can ensure safety in thalidomide use. Pharmaceutical Journal 2004 Feb 14:194-5.
4. Krumholz HM, Ross JR, Presler AH, et al. What have we learnt from Vioxx? BMJ 2007;334:120-3.
5. Merck statements dated 7 December 2009, on Vioxx proceedings in Ontario, Canada, and 4 March 2010 on Vioxx judgment in Australia. QUERY
6. Cohen D. Rosiglitazone what went wrong? BMJ 2010;341:c4848.
7. Lehman R, Yudkin JS, Krumholz HM. Licensing drugs for diabetes: surrogate end points are not enough, robust evidence of benefits and harms is needed. BMJ 2010;341:c4805.
8. Blackstone EH. Could it happen again? The Björk-Shiley convexo-concave heart valve story. Circulation 2005;111:2717-19.
9. Wilson PM, Booth AM, Eastwood A, et al. Deconstructing media coverage of trastuzumab (Herceptin): an analysis of national newspaper coverage. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine 2008;101:125-32.
10. Timmins N. Drugs watchdog gets harsh treatment. Financial Times, 8 October 2005, p6.
11. Hawkes N. Wonder drug is “cure” for cancer, say doctors. The Times, 20 October 2005. NOT FOUND
12. Press MF, Sauter G, Bernstein L, et al. Diagnostic evaluation of HER-2 as a molecular target: an assessment of accuracy and reproducibility of laboratory testing in large, prospective, randomized clinical trials. Clinical Cancer Research 2005;11(18):6598-607.
13. NICE draft guidance on trastuzumab (Herceptin) for early breast cancer (press release), 9 June 2006.
14. Cumming J, Mays N, Daubée J. How New Zealand has contained expenditure on drugs. BMJ 2010;340:1224-6.
15. NHS NICE Technology Appraisal TA34. Guidance on the use of trastuzumab for the treatment of advanced breast cancer. Issue date March 2002; review date April 2005.